Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Electric Palm

So I went to the Electric Palm, on the Occoquan river by the marina, the other day for my fathers birthday, I had always seen the sign but never really paid much attention to the restaurant. And after reading a bad review upon it I just did not know what I would be getting my self into! Well it was right on the river and as we walked upstairs the restaurant seamed very fancy especially inside, but we ate outside. I ordered a lot of appetizers to start off with, and here is my opinion on each:
-The Crab balls, OKAY they were absolutely delicious! I was scared to try it, but once it went to my stomach it left my mouth wanting more!!!!
-The Mozzarella Sticks, SO GOOD! I mean everyone loves mozzarella sticks, but these were definitely good.

The main entree
I got fried shrimp and boy were they good, they were cooked really good and were really fresh. I also recieved fries with them and they were all so good!

I also tried a chicken Caesar salad which was very good, and give plenty for me to eat, the salad was very well mixed and put together.

So overall the food was good, beautiful scenery and being by the boat docks was just really nice, I enjoyed it very much. The service a little slow, but it did not bother me because I was not in a rush, and the price wasn't super expensive but it was just average for a night out eating in Northern Virginia.



Sincerely your favorite food blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment