Thursday, June 18, 2009

TACO BELL!


I love taco bell and I really thought it was completely necessary to give a whole post to the o so famous TB!!!! Whether its from the quasadilla to a simple BAJA Blast. Not to mention their under a dollar menu, TRIPLE LAYER NACHOS 89 CENTS!!!! I mean really would more could a person ask for. And I dont know about you but the best Taco Bell is by Tacktes Mill, in Lakeridge, VA. There are so many things to express my love for the o so famous TB, and this is blog is just one of them! I hope that you agree and while it may be a horrible for you and a grade d meet, I still love it and plus there alot of worse things in this world for you then just the occasional TB.

Sincerly your favorite food blogger who just happends to love TB

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE tb! it really is the best spot to go! plus they are only place to go that sells baja blast (which i have a feeling might have crack in it to keep us coming)

    ReplyDelete